1st Annual 26.2 Meter Micro-Marathon
A RACE FOR THE REST OF US...
Fostering Success Foundation’s 1st Annual 26.2 Meter Micro-Marathon fundraiser is a race for the rest of us. To the trained runner, about 86 feet may not seem like much but we have a few surprises to make things interesting. Plus, there will be ice cold beer waiting for you at the finish line from our host, No Label Brewing Co.
May 18 2019
5351 1st. Street
$25 for Adults
$15 for Kids
Race Day Schedule
7:30 am Registration Begins
9:30 am Races Begin
11 am Awards Ceremony
Food Truck and Live Entertainment starting at 12 pm after the event
Race Day Goodies
26.2m Micro-Marathon T-Shirt
Custom Race Bib
2 Free Drinks (21 and up only for beer, kids will get root beer)
Sponsor and Vendor Opportunities
All sponsors receive:
10’x10’ reserved vendor space (tent and table provided if requested), 2 shirts, 4 drinks, Logo and URL on the 262micromarathon.com website, Logo, URL and Bio in the Race marketing materials and Logo on the Race photo op backdrop
- The Race Sponsor is the premier event sponsor. As Race Sponsor you will receive additional drink tickets, glasses and shirts as needed, prominent position on the photo op backdrop, priority location for your vendor space and a chance to present your business to the event attendees.
- As Drink Sponsor you will be receive your logo and URL on the commemorative pint glasses given to every participant and sponsor at the event and a preferred location for your vendor space.
- As Shirt Sponsor you will receive your logo and URL on the shirts that are handed out to every participant and sponsor at the event and a preferred location for your vendor space.
- As a Heat Sponsor you will receive verbal recognition before your sponsored heat at the event and a preferred location for your vendor space.
- Minimum $200 donation and a raffle item required to participate as a vendor. We encourage you to include interactive activities to encourage people to visit your space. 10’x10’ reserved space: tent and table not provided.
Call (346) 291-5990 for information
Fostering Success Foundation is dedicated to enhancing the lives of foster youth and young adults through encouragement and development of life skills.
Fostering Success Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductible. To learn more about Fostering Success Foundation, our mission and our programs visit https://FosteringSuccessFoundation.org.